Values that guide our decisions; values that are important to us:
- Kindness and Compassion – non-judgment and understanding for both students and staff. Have open ears, an open mind and an open heart. When teaching, the room is about the students; not about you.
- Happiness – to be happy in what you choose to do and feel supported in exploring options if you are not happy.
- Respect – to value yourself and others, the studio and Bikram Yoga requirements.
- Integrity – be accountable for your decisions and actions.
- Responsibility – take ownership of your role as a Bikram Yoga instructor. It is your job to fulfill your role and requirements in your role at Two Sisters Yoga. Value open and honest feedback.
- Excellence – always do your best and strive to be better
- To offer teachers a place to grow, develop and inspire each other and students through the authentic Bikram Method yoga.
- To offer students an opportunity to discover themselves, their practice and their possibility in a safe, clean and maintained studio.
- To offer ourselves the platform to create a dream space that we love to work in, and to demonstrate how powerful and productive a studio can be..